ARETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARETE

Anarchy Online Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part II - Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Homeostasis
Goddess of BBQ
Homeostasis

Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  Empty
PostSubject: Part II - Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.    Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Now that you've decided leave the Shadowlands start up area, head toward the 'To Jobe Research' lift. Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  495619b4-1-2

From here, go directly through the Jobe Research Facility door.
Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  D66b4e41-1

To your immediate left, you will find a map.
Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  2c2e388e-1

As pretty as that map is, your best bet will be to use the planet map located by pressing the ‘P’ key.
Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  D5f5fd76-1-2

Now, from the map, turn and face east. Here you will note a couple of NPC vendors itching to sell some of their supplies, including health stims and weapons.
Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  E710bd4a-1

Ready to head down the stairs? Not so fast! A tidbit of info is needed regarding re-entering the Research and Training Biosphere – your toon must be below level 50 to re-enter. Okay, now that we have that formality out of the way – let's go explore!

Head toward the bottom of the stairs, then left heading west. Here you will find the Jobe Portal.

Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  9c67ff1f-1

This will take you into The Harbor, which offers the following:

Numerous NPC venders and shops for your various Shadowlands needs, the portal to Jobe Platform, the Independent Professionals Society (Professor Dedlock), Nascense Frontier Portal, bridge to The Market, which in turn will lead you to The Plaza (North Elysium Portal).

Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  208d69d1-1-1-2]Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  20b12289-1-1 Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  39794878-1-1Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  6213e235-1-1Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  981965df-1

Once you’ve explored The Harbor, The Market, and The Plaza to your hearts content, head back to The Harbor and re-enter Jobe Research.Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  2289cf5d-1

Heading east, back toward the bottom of the stairs, you will find the Quest HQ, also called called 'To 7010' or Lab R1. Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  C5ed0c03-1Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  50f49617-1

Now, it’s time to begin your Shadowlands journey in earnest. Head back toward the base of the stairs, and this time go straight, or due north, and head through the Nascence Frontier zone. Welcome to Shadowlands!
Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  91730209-1Part II -  Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.  137ccab2-1
Back to top Go down

Part II - Shadowlands - The Vast Beyond - aka - What the heck am I suppose to do after the Research and Training Biosphere? The basics – How to leave, explore, and return to where you began.
Page 1 of 1